1.10.2017

Skin + Hair + Dirty Lemon

I think you guys probably know this by now, but if there's one thing I'm all about, it's natural beauty. I'm allll about gettin' that radiant glow, especially from the inside out.

My girl Christina recently told me about Dirty Lemon and their skin + hair beverage. The way she described it to me was that it was kinda like a juice cleanse, but without giving up any of the food you normally eat.

So, it's like a liquid supplement? Glowing skin and hair in a bottle? Count me in.

According to the pros at Dirty Lemon, the ingredients in this blend were carefully selected to improve skin elasticity, hydration, and skin density, increase internal collagen production, and offer nutrients for optimal hair health.

It's made of 6 ingredients: filtered water, cold pressed lemon juice, horsetail, red clover, cayenne, and hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides.

I tried a case of this potion (that's 6 bottles). One per day. Doesn't matter if you drink a bottle first thing in the morning, right before bed, or spread out through the day. You can do whatever works for you.

My favorite part was the unmistakable buzz I'd feel immediately after drinking a bottle. It was as if I could feel my circulation improving right then and there. It felt like every cell in my body was buzzing about, ready to take care of whatever it needed to take care of.

If any of you have tried any Dirty Lemon beverages, I wanna hear! Leave a comment and let me know how they worked for you.

PS. For more beauty and wellness stuff, I started a new Instagram account! Follow here :)

2 comments :

  1. I get so excited when you post boo! And omg i wanna try that juice!!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since your skin is the barrier between you & the outside world it gets exposed to all kinds of threats throughout the day that it fends off. I was reading this

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!