1.31.2017

Raise Up; Soften



Life is insane. Moving through this life on this earth is not easy. In fact, it's really fucking hard. Individually and collectively. For all different reasons. Just when you think you've seen it all; just when you think you're at your lowest -- or maybe you've even finally reached your highest -- you're suddenly hit with something you never could have fathomed. Whatever that something is, there was no way you could have ever prepared for it. No way. Well, not for that thing specifically, at least.

You see, the individual life that each one of us lives is a direct reflection of our very own perspective. In essence, we see things as we choose to see them. And that is exactly where our most basic -- yet most transformative -- power lies.

Let's make the decision to view this life through the lens of love. To pick out the happiness, the beauty, the light. The things that lift us up. Surround yourself with people who make you feel good. And I mean the real kind of good. Not that phony kind of good that the ego tricks us into thinking is the real kind of good. I mean the luminous kind of good that comes from the heart. The kind of good that has you walking on actual air. You know it when you feel it.

If we want to make this life a better experience for all, it's our job, collectively, to raise the vibration of this planet. And that collective vibration starts on a singular level. It starts with you. And you, and you, and you, and you. And me.

Let's choose to embody love. To fill each one of our bodies with light until all 50 trillion cells are ready to burst. In a good way.

Some will label us ignorant for even hinting that it's possible to feel happiness at a time like this. And it's not their fault for thinking that way. But we won't let that change us. Instead, we simply turn to them and say, "Try it with me, won't you?"

Because, my dears, there is nothing shameful about being a source of love. Especially at a time we need it most. The future of love and happiness depends on us. We can not -- and will not -- let them dissipate.

I will admit to you I am not love all the time. I fall off and fall off, again and again. I'm not proud of these times, how could I be? What I'm proud of, though, is my ability to notice. To take a step back and a nice deep breath, and decide to start again.

No matter what, we can always start again.

*If you have a feeling that you are the person who inspired this blog post, you absolutely are, and I want to thank you for that. I don't mean "thank you" in a facetious way, even though my stomach has been in knots for the past couple of days. You have reminded me that I need to keep doing the job I know I'm here to do, even though you and I have different ideas of what that job might be. I might not support the route you've chosen to do your own work, and I do believe it might behoove you to soften just a little; to alter the lens through which you're currently looking, but I do, without a doubt, stand behind your passion and your unwillingness to give up. We're all warriors. Each in our own way.

10 comments :

  1. I so agree..."future of love and happiness depends upon us"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very inspirational post. Life keep son moving forward no matter what happens in the past, you have to look forward to better things and good future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart was filled with remorse and pain for the past 7 months when my husband ended our marriage and went to his EX lover because i was unable to give him a son. I was so devastated and almost committed suicide. I asked everyone i knew for help but all my efforts were useless not until i was refereed to Doctor Casera by Oliver who i met online that he could be of help to me for he has helped her before. I got in touch with him and i poured out everything i had in mind to him and he promised to make me smile and make me live a better life by getting my husband back with his powers between just 24 hours. I believed in him and to my very eyes, my husband came on his knees pleading for forgiveness to come back and rectify his mistakes and today we are living with so much Joy and happiness. If anyone out there needs help of any-kind, get in touch with the Doctor now for he will help you out.

    E-mail: relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.com
    Website: http://relationshipsolutionhome.webs.com/
    Call/text: +1 (518) 460-6400..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
    I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
    similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr joy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address joylovespell@gmail.com Call him +2347088404185.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GET YOUR EX BACK URGENTLY, WITH URGENT LOVE SPELL THAT GUARANTEE AND CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR EX DR HAPPY IS TRULY THE BEST AFRICA ONLINE SPELL CASTER EMAIL HAPPYLOVESPELL2@GMAIL.COM.. I have been in a relationship for 3 years, me and my partner live here in the England, we lived in two different cities which was only 2 hours away. she used to drive down to see me every week before for the past 2 years.i moved to the same city 4 months now, i thought it was a good thing that i would be more closer to her.she saw me in the first month of when i moved. then she never saw me in the next 3 months, she never bothered to make the effort.then she got a job in London about 2 months ago and she said she would see me but never did.these last 2months she has been avoiding my calls and since he moved he makes excuses saying she is ‘tired’ or ‘busy’ and that she was sleeping’. she always makes these excuses, I’ve been crying my eyes out, I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over she blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was devastated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. via mail..happylovespell2@gmail.com or his whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!. I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr.Unity for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee..
    After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!