I told y'all I was gonna start a YouTube channel. Welp, here it is! Lots more to come. If you have any topic requests for a video, leave a comment and let a girl know! I'm excited to see where this goes.
Also, SUBSCRIBE to my channel!!! That way you'll know as soon as anything new comes out. Hehe.
I recently had the great honor of having one in my possession to see what this magical deck was all about. Instantly I fell in love.
44 gorgeous cards, each with a transformative mantra and unique gorgeous illustration. A mini book explaining each mantra and offering an accompanying ritual. And a beautiful handcrafted wooden box to encase it all.
I loved to pull a card or two each morning... to help me start my day with intention. And before bed I'd pull a few more... usually focusing on a specific topic before pulling these: work, love, health.
Come spring this deck will be available for all, and I can't wait to have one to call my own.
I've met two of its three creatresses... these are special women. The Moon Deck is truly a product of love. And they just want to share it with us all.
On behalf of everyone who The Moon Deck will touch, help, and heal... thank you, ladies.
1. I can't stop listening to Summer Sixteen. Shouts to my sister's boyfriend Russ for givin' me the intro.
2. I also can't stop watching New Girl. I went, like, 5 years or more without watching any TV at all, and now it's all I want to do after work. Any other Netflix suggestions???? Let a girl know.
3. I'm so intrigued by people who look fresh AF. It's usually a pair of beautiful un-scuffed leather boots and a gorgeous long coat WITH LITERALLY NO LINT OR CAT HAIR OR ANYTHING ON IT that catches my attention. It usually happens on the subway. Like, how do these people do it? Do they not have pets? Do they clean their items on the daily? How do they look so damn fresh? Please help.
4. I haven't had a boy to celebrate Valentine's Day with in quite some time. And I'm okay with it. I will always love Valentine's Day. I mean, I think we should show our love to each other and ourselves every day, but to have an entire day dedicated to it all over the world? It's adorable.
5. I'm going to start a YouTube channel. The idea has crossed my mind many many times (mostly as a suggestion from friends), but it always kind of seemed like it'd take up a lot of time that I don't have. Finally I realized three things: a) I *do* have time. I just need to use it. b) It doesn't have to be as big a deal as I've been making it out to be. Just upload a video here and there. No pressure. No expectations. c) If I really wanna get in front of that camera -- like I've been saying for years -- I just need to do it. Ain't no one gonna do it for me. First video will be uploaded by March 1st. And now that I just put it in writing, it has to happen for real.
6. I'm doing a liver cleanse -- just started the pre-cleanse malic-acid-taking period -- and I'm way too excited about it. I think this might have been a big missing piece to my this whole natural health journey I've been on. I think I'mma feel BRAND NEW after this. I'll keep you posted.
7. "I am the weaver of my reality." Thank you Aarona Ganesan for this mantra.
8. Lately I've been finding myself wanting less material things, and I'm so happy about it. I really have everything I need. And when it comes to acquiring new things, I'm learning that it truly is quality over quantity. This is a total 180 from how I've been most of my life. Big changes.
9. I'm so, so lucky for how much support I get from all of you. Blog readers, Instagram followers, Snapchat watchers... For putting as much out there in the internet world as I do, I would expect to encounter some negativity here and there. You can't please everyone, and I truly don't expect everyone to vibe with what I do. But honestly, the responses I've gotten are overwhelmingly positive, and I'm so thankful for that. I'm a real person, you know? We all are. And positivity is one of the best things we can give to each other. Thank you for that.
10. Number 9 might change dramatically once I'm on YouTube. That audience can be a brutal crew. I think I'm ready for the test, though.
Thank you thank you to my girl Dylana for taking these gorgeous photos as part of her Cleobella Girls project.