2.12.2016

Ten Things




1. I can't stop listening to Summer Sixteen. Shouts to my sister's boyfriend Russ for givin' me the intro.
2. I also can't stop watching New Girl. I went, like, 5 years or more without watching any TV at all, and now it's all I want to do after work. Any other Netflix suggestions???? Let a girl know.
3. I'm so intrigued by people who look fresh AF. It's usually a pair of beautiful un-scuffed leather boots and a gorgeous long coat WITH LITERALLY NO LINT OR CAT HAIR OR ANYTHING ON IT that catches my attention. It usually happens on the subway. Like, how do these people do it? Do they not have pets? Do they clean their items on the daily? How do they look so damn fresh? Please help.
4. I haven't had a boy to celebrate Valentine's Day with in quite some time. And I'm okay with it. I will always love Valentine's Day. I mean, I think we should show our love to each other and ourselves every day, but to have an entire day dedicated to it all over the world? It's adorable.
5. I'm going to start a YouTube channel. The idea has crossed my mind many many times (mostly as a suggestion from friends), but it always kind of seemed like it'd take up a lot of time that I don't have. Finally I realized three things: a) I *do* have time. I just need to use it. b) It doesn't have to be as big a deal as I've been making it out to be. Just upload a video here and there. No pressure. No expectations. c) If I really wanna get in front of that camera -- like I've been saying for years -- I just need to do it. Ain't no one gonna do it for me.  First video will be uploaded by March 1st. And now that I just put it in writing, it has to happen for real.
6. I'm doing a liver cleanse -- just started the pre-cleanse malic-acid-taking period -- and I'm way too excited about it. I think this might have been a big missing piece to my this whole natural health journey I've been on. I think I'mma feel BRAND NEW after this. I'll keep you posted.
7. "I am the weaver of my reality." Thank you Aarona Ganesan for this mantra.
8. Lately I've been finding myself wanting less material things, and I'm so happy about it. I really have everything I need. And when it comes to acquiring new things, I'm learning that it truly is quality over quantity. This is a total 180 from how I've been most of my life. Big changes.
9. I'm so, so lucky for how much support I get from all of you. Blog readers, Instagram followers, Snapchat watchers... For putting as much out there in the internet world as I do, I would expect to encounter some negativity here and there. You can't please everyone, and I truly don't expect everyone to vibe with what I do. But honestly, the responses I've gotten are overwhelmingly positive, and I'm so thankful for that. I'm a real person, you know? We all are. And positivity is one of the best things we can give to each other. Thank you for that.
10. Number 9 might change dramatically once I'm on YouTube. That audience can be a brutal crew. I think I'm ready for the test, though.

Thank you thank you to my girl Dylana for taking these gorgeous photos as part of her Cleobella Girls project.

8 comments :

  1. 1. i love your posts and the fp blog has lost its charm after you left. :/
    2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a YT channel. i'm sure it would be magickal.
    3. valentine's day is not an international thing. but it totally should be! LOVE IS ALL.
    4. i suggest "drop dead diva" on netflix. it's funny and sweet and the main actress is GORGEOUS. (go check it on imdb.com!)
    5. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. one time i saw you on the subway and was so star struck and texted all my friends freaking out. you're basically famous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your 10 things! I can tell why you are so happy about finding yourself not wanting so many material things anymore, i feel the same since a little amount of time. and that feels really good. realizing how good you can feel with less things but therefore with better quality. i´m slowly getting more into it. enyoing the few things :)

    Love the Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, could you tell us more about the liver cleanse ? I've never heard of it but I think it might be good for me... What effects does it have on your body ? Is it constraining ?
    Thanks :)

    I love your style.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hello friends i am over whelmed of what dr zack balo did for me he brought back my love who left for 8months without notice, i have been looking for how to get him back to my life because i love him with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to dr zack balo and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never thaught that there are powers that can bring back lost lover, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my lover back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my lover will surely be back to my arms within 3days at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 8months come back within 3days,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 3days i heard a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this week runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his phone number +2348078927387 or email him on his email address: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hello friends i am over whelmed of what dr zack balo did for me he brought back my love who left for 8months without notice, i have been looking for how to get him back to my life because i love him with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to dr zack balo and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never thaught that there are powers that can bring back lost lover, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my lover back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my lover will surely be back to my arms within 3days at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 8months come back within 3days,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 3days i heard a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this week runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his phone number +2348078927387 or email him on his email address: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com.


    ReplyDelete
  7. BE CAREFUL HERE MANY OF THE DOCTORS HERE ARE SCAM,MOST TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE THEY ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM.I GOT RIPPED OF THREE THOUSANDS DOLLARS BY 4 CASTERS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS WITH OUR 4 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME UNTIL ONE FAITHFUL DAY I GOT IN CONTACT WITH MADAM SOLUTION WHO DID WHAT I CALLED MAGIC BECAUSE I CONTACTED HER ON FRIDAY AND AFTER GIVEN HER MY DETAILS AND $245 FOR THE SPELL CASTING MY WIFE CALLED ME ON SUNDAY AND NOW WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN IF YOU NEED SIMILAR HELP THEN CONTACT HER NOW VIA EMAIL AT (magic.lovespel@reincarnate.com).or (mama.anitaspellcraft@hotmail.com) or
    (mamaanita.lovespellsolution@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to Dr Shedi for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family?

    OMG!!, Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, i live in South Africa and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(shedispellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://shedispellcaster.blogspot.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Shedi for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{shedispellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!