8.17.2015

Diez Cosas



1. My MacBook has a virus. My MacBook has had a virus for 3 months. My MacBook got a virus when I tried to stream Broad City and ended up unconsciously downloading a bunch of shit that gave my MacBook a virus. Have I taken it to the Apple store yet? Nah. Why would I ever do a thing like that.

2. Chipotle is the only fast food place I'll allow myself to go to. And I allow myself to go there verrrry often. Also, THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT CHIPOTLE ARE ALWAYS SO GOOD AT THEIR JOBS. SO EFFICIENT. RIGHT?

3. One of my best friends just broke her pelvis (LOVE YOU). And she's still ridiculously positive enough to make a joke of it and coin the hashtag #pelvispresley. 

4. Hummusworm update: Both parasites are GONE. But… now I just found out I have Lyme Disease too. LOL. So it goes…. ;)

5. In a week and a half, I get to go see the human who I traveled for an entire summer with in 2011. We'd never met each other before that, and we haven't seen each other since. I CAN NOT WAIT.

6. I have a v fun time making ridiculous Snapchat stories. If you think you might have a v fun time watching, come join. (@hummusbird)

7. I don't really plan to stay in New York for that much longer, but I have not a clue where I want to go. Well, I have a few clues, but nothing strong enough to make a decision.

8. I think that, more than anyone else, you have to make yourself laugh most. As long as you got that, you good. You good.

9. I love conspiracy theories. As long as I'm given an argument that's at least *somewhat* convincing, I'll believe anything.

10. One day I will host a TV show. I think I can make it happen. I think I can make it happen soon.

17 comments :

  1. #2 - SO EFFICIENT! #9, you should talk to matt about these, he loves them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saaaaaaame about Chipotle! I just saw last time I was there that they're now using non GMO produce, too! Also, every time I go, the employees are just SO SWEET. Honestly, whatever that chain is doing, they're doing it right.

    Now I want a burrito bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just amazing how efficient Chipotle can be amirite? I also do not eat fast food but Chipotle is so damn good and I just realized I have a buy one get one free coupon. Dinner tonight!

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyme ??? How did you get diagnosed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, may I plan a meeting with you soon, before you go?

    http://thoughtdweller.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (By the way, this is Faiza...randomly goes by firefly on the internet, haha).

      Delete
  6. Where are you thinking of moving to? I have my favorites (Newport and Boston forever), but New England is my soulmate, so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know! I think about Austin… Colorado… California...

      Delete
  7. These are always so fun to read. Hope you're feeling better (and filling up on chipotle)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've lived a few places (Florida, Tennessee, Switzerland, California), Santa Cruz County in CA is my faaaave fave fave <3

    www.rachelmsilva.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been following your blog for a while now and I just want to say that you are a lovely soul. I'm glad to hear that hummusworm is out of your system. That sounded like a disaster, but it was great that you were so open with your story. I live in Philly and I know you spent a couple years here. Any suggestions on places to go/little secret spots?

    Laura
    thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essene is the bombest little natural market. There's also a pretty rad book store on South Street that has mystical things like crystals and incense. Soup Kitchen is so good on a quiet snowday. The Vintage Warehouse is a great time if you're down for 2+ hours of digging through boxes and boxes of vintage clothes. And the El Bar backyard is just the best thing ever. Also, if you want to get out of the city for a day, go to New Hope! Cutest little town with lots of hidden gems. <3

      Delete
  10. 😱 So, te theory of Mac never having virus is no longer true????? OMG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come to Ithacaaaa it's GORGEous !

    http://thedoofykooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!