5.12.2015

Work These Days

I'm one month deep into a brand new yet strangely familiar job. New city. New faces. New vibe. New responsibilities. Yet that very same brand that will always be near and dear to my heart. Yes, the girl who said she'd never work in the corporate world again is back full time with Free Peeps. This time in the New York showroom. It's not the same as the job I knew. It sometimes makes me homesick for that Free People Philly life I lived for two crazy years. I miss the comfort of working right next to my best friends... having lunch with them… doing more work with them... and then going home just to hang out with them some more. But change is good and we mustn't remain attached to the past. I'm happy where I am and will (clearly) always always always cherish the memories of years past. I can't wait to see what's to come from here. And besides: I still get to have meetings with FP Jana… even if they are few and far between. <3

PS. I'm runnin' the 'gram now -- follow us!!!

4 comments :

  1. I know working in the corporate world seems like it sucks. Honestly, a large part of it probably does (mainly the workaholic environment). However, I just wanted to point out that I have always, always loved your blog work with Free People. I can't wait to see what lovelies you bring to the Instagram account and I know it's going to feel like a fresh breeze in my hair. Anyway, just thought I'd share in case you ever wanted kind words from a stranger. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with the above comment, I've too, always loved the pretties that you brought to the Free People blog, and I really hope you are still able to bring us more. I'm obsessed with your instagram feed, so I know i'll love what you bring to their Instagram account. I'm a bit obsessed with your snapchats as well, lol. You're pretty rad! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, babes!! I'll still be blogging, just once a week :)

      Delete
    2. I have to agree with the comments above, you're pretty rad! I forgot how I stumbled upon your instagram a year or two ago, but you were the one who really introduced me to the Free People world. I work at the Rock Center store now and am getting my masters in visual merchandising. I'm sure the FP Showroom is nothing short of beautiful and magical, and everything in between. I am so happy you are working with the brand again! What I love about your blog and steez is that you're honest and real! Keep on keeping' on girl, you really are an inspiration xx

      Delete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!