5.18.2015

Moon + Mercury

Tonight, Mercury turns retrograde at 9:49 EDT. It's a period to tie loose ends in order to make way for new opportunities; to revisit old patterns of thought and change them in order to move forward in a way that enables us to better serve ourselves. Today, I found myself writing the words you see on this piece of paper. I didn't intend to share this with anyone -- it really was just for me. A record of the thoughts flowing through my mind.

Then, I had a work-ish meeting with a beautiful soul who told me that today also marks a new moon, and that it's the perfect time to write down a list of what we want to accomplish in this moon cycle. So coincidental, as I had already written this little note to myself hours before I spoke with her.

I wanted to share with you guys as inspiration to write your own. Think about how you want to live. How you can better yourself. Ways that you can raise the vibes you put out into the universe. Think up what you truly feel the need to do, big or small. Write it down. No pressure, no judgment. Just write. Feel the words as your pen presses to paper. Breathe them out, and breathe them right back in. Let them fill you up and offer you support.

We were born both from and into this universe. It has an affect on us, and we have one right back on it. Let's just fill everything with big, pure love. Fuck everything else; we don't need any of it.

3 comments :

  1. This is crazy. I wrote a list of goals over the weekend. Must be in the air.... literally, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyo, beautiful post. I have an unrelated question: what type of plant is that? Looking to add to my plant family, and that dude's textures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post you have posted here about the moon and the mercury good to know about this interesting things about it. Thanks for sharing this post here with us.

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!