2.04.2015

That Good Good




I never ever ever ever would have thought I would be HAPPY to have tapeworms. But, when you spend over 3 years suffering with no clear answers... doing whatever the freak you can in your power to get better with no damn results... when you hear you have tapeworms, you are SO HAPP YOU WANT TO CRY. That's exactly what happened to me yesterday. I stumbled upon the best best best holistic doctor. I know for sure she was sent to me by my guardian angel up above (my momma). Y'all, if you are in the New York area and are suffering from any ailment whatsoever, go make an appointment this woman. Right this moment. I promise your life will be changed. And if you do happen to see her, let her know I referred you -- I think it will save both of us some dollas!! <3

It's all on the up up from here. This time I feel it for real.


11 comments :

  1. Ahhh I know exactly how you feel. I've just moved back to Australia after living in Bali for 18 months and finally been diagnosed with a parasite. It's such a relief to know that the parasite that's been making my gut its home for so long has a NAME and TREATMENT. Hope your treatment is successful and fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, agreed. I hope you get better SO SOON! Thanks love!!! <3

      Delete
  2. What were your symptoms? I wonder if I am having the same problems since nobody can seem to give me definitive answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of digestive stuff.. constant paint and discomfort.. bloating, food sensitivities.. dry mouth and excessive thirst.. hormonal things as well, like acne. But these symptoms could point to so many different things. The best thing to do is find a holistic doctor who really knows her sh*t! It might take a while to find one who's a good fit for you, but it's worth the search. I wish you lots and lots of good health, and hope you get better ASAP!! xox

      Delete
  3. Wow I can't believe no one was able to help you sooner! Hope you get better now quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep us informed in how you are getting better! Well .. not every detail. But you know ;-) Let us know you banning that basterd out of your guts. Astonishing how positive and energetic you stayed with a parasite feeding on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which doctor did you see at that clinic? I'm fascinated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Good Point about the your blog when I search in google your blog get ranking good all blog post are very informative. Kindly post about Interior Designs In Chennai & Modular Kitchen in Chennai related.

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!