12.21.2014

Natural Beauty Crush x 2


As much as I love (love love love love) beauty products, I'm a tad picky. They have to be natural (bonus points if 100% organic), they have to smell incredible, and they have to be attractively packaged. Welp, I feel like I hit the natural beauty jackpot, because I've just been introduced to two brands who do exactly that... and now I'm obsessed.

First is GingerChi, whose products are based on the healing powers of ginger and the wonderful effect it has on our Chi (the life force present in you, me, and all other living things). I was immediately drawn to their hair serum and how its scent lifts me up as soon as I apply it. I work a few drops into the tips of my freshly-washed hair and let it work its magic as my hair dries. I'm also in love with the nail serum, which has been a total lifesaver on my cuticles. I use it before bed, and wake up to moisture-locked nails and cuticles. So great. Their foot therapy is total bliss for my heels, as well. Also pictured above are their ginger lime and coconut ginger almond soaps. I'm saving these for a special occasion, but I can tell you this: they smell so lovely.

The second brand is Om Aroma & Co., whose products are made by rad women up in the Catskills of New York. I'm absolutely infatuated with their carrot rose serum. No, like I've only had it for a week and I'm more than halfway done with the bottle because I can't stop using it. My skin has never ever been smoother -- and people keep commenting on how good it looks! I'm also loving their lavender toning mist, with which I douse my face and body upon getting out of the shower. The toner and serum work so, so beautifully together. They also have a spa, which I'm dyyying to try out.

Alright, guys. Your turn: What natural beauty products are infiltrating your life these days? You know I'm always down to try out some new ones. :)

10 comments :

  1. Ahh yes, SO good. I am dying to get my digits on that nail serum. Great photos as well. My favorite place in boston (and arguably the world) is Follain I wrote a post about them here; http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com/2014/12/local-love-follain.html . They have a shop in Boston (if you go to Boston it is a must visit.) And I am obsessed with all of their products. They screen their products carefully, and they will totally pass your test. All organic, and good for ya. They even have nail polish! Honestly don't think I could pick a favorite if I tried... but browse their online site! I am so obsessed! http://shopfollain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use coconut oil for everything basically--as a moisturizer everywhere, as a hair mask, to shave, to cook my eggs, chicken, vegetables, to fix a squeaky door hinge among many other things. So coconut oil is definitely my go-to. But I also use cooking avocado oil for under my eyes and if my skin is extra dry. I use argan oil and jojoba oil for the ends of my hair I also made a lavender mist that I basically spray on my face and body in the morning. And then I also carry rose water with me and spray it on my face for a bit of a pick me up. I absolutely need to try some of the products you mentioned!

    xx
    http://oliveleavesofpapertrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I've ever seen i like it i learn something today...

    Fiber Lashes & 3d Fiber Mascara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    brazilian wax NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together.
    Spa in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    spa packages in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dear..
    http://www.ecodivabeauty.com/
    Organic Beauty Products, Skin Care Products, Makeup Products, Hair Products, Bath and Body Product

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!