2. I'm incredibly tired right now. My eyes are closing as we speak. But I really felt the urge to do a Ten Things post. And when the urge hits, you can't deny it.
3. These days I've really been hit with a wave of anticipatory excitement. I'll be making a new city my new home at some point in the coming months. I'm thinking before spring, but we shall see. And I do indeed have a city in mind, but we shall see about that, as well.
4. This weekend I'm headed back to Philly for the first time in several months. I still feel at home in that city, and I can't freaking wait to be surrounded by those loved ones of mine who inhabit it.
5. Have you guys ever tried Hail Merry's Chocolate Miracle Tart? Holy freaking oh my goodness. It is a pure piece of raw, vegan, gluten-free heaven. I fell in love with it after my first bite, and began experimenting with making my own the very next day. I think I nailed it on the first try. Promise I'll share the recipe soon.
6. I've been placing a ridiculous amount of online orders these days. A lot of them are for my shop, which makes it totally acceptable, but lately it seems there's been at least one package at the door with my name on it every day. Today there were three. It's like Christmas.
7. Last week I made the conscious decision to start cleaning up after myself right away -- instead of letting dishes/clothing/Etsy shop messes pile up around me for months before doing anything about them. I can't say it's been a total 180, but I'm getting there.
8. I keep finding ticks on my beloved baby cat, and I am not psyched about it.
8. Yesterday I decided to listen to Animal Collective for the first time in a whiiiiile. Yo, they're really good. I'm listening to them right now, actually. I really admire their ability to create such interesting layered sounds. There's no way I can describe the way it makes me feel other than... alive.
9. I wrote #10 before I wrote #9. So now I'm just going to leave #9 like this.
10. You're beautiful. JSYK.