1. When I was in high school, I once looked at the split ends of my hair under a microscope. The image has never left my mind, and I get the urge to do it again at least once a year.
2.Today I shot this beauty for a Free People blog post, and I am beyond psyched with how the photos came out. I'm never this psyched. This is big.
3. This is the second week in a row that I've still been in my workout clothes while doing my "Ten Things" feature. I should take a shower.
4. I'd so much rather take a long dip in a secluded stream than a long walk on a beach.
5. HUGE thank you to this girl for sharing this recipe for focaccia bread that's totally fine for those fighting candida. I've made it the past two days in a row, and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
6. This past weekend, we hosted a gigantic birthday party for my grandma. Being surrounded by such incredible people whom I'm lucky enough to call my relatives was nothing short of beautiful.
7. The most useless talent I have is the ability to recite the alphabet backwards. Very quickly. Taught it to myself in 3rd grade one night when I couldn't fall asleep.
8. In my mind, I live in a dreamworld, and I'm always trying to alter my physical world to resemble it. That dreamworld looks and feels something like this.
9. I keep having dreams where I catch myself unknowingly eating chips. Oh, how I miss chips.
10. Still want pizza. Ugh.
Photos by Gretch.