6.01.2014

the shop


It's here! It's here! After several years of dreaming and one full month of on-and-off creating and shooting mixed with whatever else I've been doing, my baby Etsy shop has finally come to life. Just 16 items, but more to come. I'm excited to see where this goes, even if it doesn't happen to go anywhere at all. I'm happy to have created this little thing. I've never tried selling anything I've ever made before... whoa. That's a realization I just had as I was typing it. So this is exciting. Go take a look at what's there. Even if no one buys anything, my hope is that a few of you can leave with a little inspiration for something you want to create yourself. :)

9 comments :

  1. Congrats on the store!! I love everything that you are offering - it is all so lovely! Wishing you the very best in this new venture. :)

    Love and light,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! your shop is so pretty. I love the zen garden.
    Rebecca @ trbcca.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, girl. Your pieces are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!.....it's real!!!....and it's BEAUTIFUL!! always blown away by how talented you are, my love. can't wait to watch this thing grow. congrats on getting it started. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and lovely Etsy Shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I will check it out right away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I remember launching my Etsy store... I actually was just reminded that last month marks my 3-year anniversary. It's so fun to just have and share with the world! Enjoy!!!

    <3 dani
    www.shopdisowned.com
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 17 sales in 4 days? That's unreal! Congrats on your new venture!
    Take a look at my shop when you get a chance!

    Bohemian Handcrafted Jewelry!!
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/BruggenSchuchart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your etsy shop! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!