11.07.2013

images

Yo. Tooootally forgot I had a blog. Just joshing.


But, guess what? I'm freaking burnt out. Are you burnt out? I feel like everyone is burnt out. Having a job is not easy. Living a life is not easy. Being 25 is not easy. But I guess it's not supposed to be. Life is weird.

I love my life. I really, seriously do. I love everyone in it. I have very much enjoyment. I wake up happy and I laugh every day, so many times a day. But I'm burnt out right now, and I have been for a few months. And it stinks.

I wanted to share some photos I've taken over the past month. If you read the Free People blog, you may have seen them, but here, I'm posting them in a different light. I'm not posting them to tell you how to make a beauty product or to list the benefits of a certain food or to give ideas about styling a piece of clothing.

I want us all to be able to look at these images for exactly what they are. Captured moments of beauty; snippits in time... with no real purpose other than to make us feel good when we look at them.

Sometimes, I wish my mind would stop moving so fast; that I could just sit back and admire everything that's around me. Like, really, truly admire it. To stop thinking and just feel.

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a burnt out state of mind at the moment too and I haven't been able to get out of it...and I agree, life is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burnt out doesn't begin to describe it lately. And I feel like just as I am beginning to resurface... here comes the holidays. EEEEEk.

    Love the snaps.

    <3 dani
    www.shopdisowned.com
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is weird, and these photographs are gorgeous. 25 was tough for me too, but everything is going to be ok.
    Love your blog -- brought a smile to my day to see a new post from you. Hang in dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So burnt out over here I am just having time to check out this post, but I always love your posts on the FP blog. You are doing beautiful things m'dear!

    xo, Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
  6. these images are beautiful.
    I'm feeling burnt out too. Things are changing too fast, and although I'm keeping up as well as I can, I feel like I don't get to enjoy each moment like I should. Hope this all gets better!
    xx
    ~Taylor
    http://culture-collection.com
    http://forsurejadore.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, these pictures are great just on their own! I love the way you capture beauty in everyday things. Being burnt out is hard, it usually happens to me when things feel stagnant. Maybe take a trip or try something new! That always helps me.

    Laura
    www.thefoxtrails.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!