7.23.2013

#flashbacktuesday, or whatever.




The problem is.. I can't remember if this was in Cambodia or Laos. Those are two different countries. COUNTRIES. And I can't recall which one it was. I guess that's the problem with traveling so much in such a short period of time, which I guess isn't a problem at all.

This one around-the-world trip I took two years ago (TWO!) still affects me to this day. I don't think I can go more than a day or two without being reminded of this trip in some way, and I love that. It holds such a dear part of my heart, as do all of the people I met during it. Especially a very select few. You boys know exactly who you are.

I've been feeling a strong urge to travel throughout the past few months, and now that I just spent the weekend in Chicago, I want to just keep going places. Next stop is Portland in just over a week. I am PSYCHED. And this time, for this trip, I'm not nervous at all. How could I be? I'll be with my best friend in the entire world: my sister.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I love the title, and it's hilarious but sort of sad you can't remember where you took these! I love them! Have fun in Portland!

    xo, Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    http//www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, I miss travel so bad... guess I just gotta wait til my babies are a bit older.

    ~F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos, so beautiful! I have always wanted to travel the world, but haven't gotten up the courage (or money) to do it! So I guess, I wish I had the same problem that you have..Traveling too much lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I looked careful at the pictures, the second was very familiar. Then I looked closely on the second pic. It read 2000 kip(in Lao).
    I miss my country! Do glad that you got the chance to visit. Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!