7.22.2013

a pitchfork photo diary


Pitchfork, man. I was so nervous to go all alone. So nervous, but deep down I knew it would be fine. And you know what? It was fine. It was incredible. I met so many people. So many awesome people. People who I hope to see again, but even if I don't, people whom I will never forget. Sometimes being forced into doing something brand new -- something that terrifies you -- actually ends up teaching you so much about yourself. It becomes a refreshing experience that reconnects you with who you are and makes you feel stronger than ever. I have nothing but good feelings about the entire weekend. Even if I did get stranded in the pouring rain under a bridge in the ghetto with a $2,000 camera in my backpack and 3% battery life on my flip phone. Well it's an iPhone, but.

6 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds absolutely beautiful! I am glad it went as wonderfully for you as it did!
    And these photos are PERFECT. SO obsessed.

    xo, Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    http//www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these photos, all the details are awesome, especially the patterns& materials of the clothing, and the emotions aaah I want to be able to photograph like you! Okay fangirl moment over, hahaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Going alone is sometimes scary, but really rewarding at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a brilliant time! Very jealous! Great photos :D
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every photograph you post is beautiful! I'm so jealous of your talent.

    It looks like you had a wonderful time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outlook and amazing photos. Looks like it was a memorable weekend :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!