6.17.2013

wut?

Since Jana and I blog together for work, we're constantly taking photos of one another. And we all know that for every good shot comes 48 horrible ones. Our outtakes always have me cracking the freak up. So today I wanted to share some. See three of my recent faves above -- with some little added extras by me. Well, the middle photo I actually really like. But how about that stance in the first one? And I don't even want to talk about the face I'm making in the bottom one. Like, who do I think I am?

Photos by Jana.

1 comment :

  1. Ha! Your writing makes me actually laugh out loud. So fun! But seriously I love looking through photos and seeing all of my ones where I look ridiculous. 98 percent of the time my face is so awkward.. haha

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!