5.18.2013

pieces of life


Just a little peek at what my life looks like this very moment. I took these shots of my room about 7 minutes ago. Slowly everything is starting to come together in this little home of ours. I'm psyched. It's a brand new chapter and it's already shaping up to be a great one. Just 3 babes and a house. Life is good. 

Now I'm off to the Punk Rock Flea Market in Philly.. I've never been before, but I've heard great things -- plus I know a couple of dudes who are selling some of their creations. Can't not support dat entrepreneurship! Happy Saturday, y'all. 

3 comments :

  1. These are such beautiful photos. Lovely!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers except
    this paragraph is really a fastidious article, keep it up.



    My web-site ... webcam adult chat room

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's that shit I do lyyyyke!

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!