5.29.2013

jana holding things

I think I'm going to start a new feature on this here blog called Jana Holding Things. I have photos on photos of this girl doing just that -- and not because she wants to. Because I make her. This girl is the best darn work partner I ever could have asked for. And she rules at holding things. So without further ado, here is the first series of Jana Holding Things. Mind you, all of these photos were taken within the past 7 days.

Jana holding a stick of incense.

Jana holding a plant.
Jana holding some granules of sugar.

Jana holding oatmeal with a pinch of dried lavender buds and a little spec of dried baby's breath or something.

PS. She has a blog, too.

2 comments :

  1. Jana is beautiful! Checking out her blog now. But seriously, I an see why you make her hold things (haha) these pictures are all so awesome!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. how about olliedude holding things?

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!