5.08.2013

beach specimen





I just stumbled across these photos of the beach at my dad's from a month or two ago. It's the calmest place to be. Lately I've been infatuated with beach specimen and the idea of collecting some to arrange in little vignettes. I've never been a fan of beachy decor, but -- done right -- it can be really freaking cool. I hope I get to spend many a weekend this summer at this beach on Long Island. It worries me when I start to think about how few weekends the summer really has... and how many ways I want to spend them...

4 comments :

  1. This is so so cool! I love this post!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! What blogger template do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for inspiring me at a time where I needed the creative boost. Your posts are beautiful as are you. I hope you have a lovely weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!