4.25.2013

when work is play



















These days, work feels like one big party. I just hit my one-year mark at Free People this week, and everything is just awesome. Of course I have my long days and stressful moments, but these things come with life. I literally get to spend every day working with all of my friends, including my boss. I get to make things and take photos and try on clothes and hang out on Pinterest, all within the natural light of a beautiful, open building. And then there was the time they sent me to Coachella. I'm a really lucky girl, and lately I've just been feeling so grateful for it all. I actually am living my actual dream and I want nothing more than for every single one of you to be living yours, too. 

Photos of me by Jana, Dylana, and Julia.

13 comments :

  1. Your life seems beautiful. Wonderful photos girl!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful photos. Your job looks absolutely amazing (pretty much my dream!)- so inspiring! Thank you!
    xxo,
    Natalie
    Halfway to Harmony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Tallow bikini I spy? Love their stuff so much! :)

    http://onlyogresknow.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! We sell a bunch of their stuff at Free People :)

      Delete
  4. It's my dream to work on the Free People blog! Looks and sounds like it's working out good for you! You're an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being happy with what you have is such a gift. Your energy and enthusiasm is contagious - thanks for being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you -- thank YOU!

      Delete
  6. what is the black dress you are wearing by the pool?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's this one! http://www.freepeople.com/daisy-lace-dress

      Delete
  7. where did you get that beautiful brown/taupe lace top ? Is it FP ?
    love the pics - you guys look like you had a great time!
    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures. they're all so dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Brigette. I was wondering where you went to college and what you majored in in order to get where you are at free people. Working at free people is my absolute dream and I was wondering what I should be doing and studying in order to end up in a similar line of work!

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!