3.10.2013

chasing the hour


Magic hour is one of my favorite things in existence. It's hard to find a warmer, more whimsical, and just straight up more perfect feeling than the feeling you experience when the sunlight streams through the windows in such a way. It's such a special treat, and the best part is... it happens every single day. A wise young man once said to me, "If we could keep up with the sun, we should probably just keep up with magic hour." Truer words have not been texted to me all day.

11 comments :

  1. So beautiful. There's nothing I love more than curling up with a book in a comfy armchair at this time of day, and seeing little dust particles shimmering in the air. It's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly inspiring blog! You made my day with your beautiful pictures and texts - thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so beautiful, glad I cam across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you are incredibly talented and this is so beautiful! I feel the same way at 3 in the afternoon, when my room becomes pink and I just have to sit awhile and admire it. <3

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A M A Z I N G blog you have!! Wonderful pictures, beautiful people and magic light! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me think of spring! I miss the warmth of the sun! Ugh, come on spring time!! Love your blog!
    xx, Alexia of In the Mean
    xx, Alexia of In the Mean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most beautiful time of the day, most beautiful photos.
    Just discovered your blog, in love with it already (maybe because I love hummus and birds...?)!
    Following now!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is the best time of day! Gorgeous photos.

    Zoe
    http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!