2.17.2013

in life...


...Sometimes bad things happen. Like, so bad that you can't even comprehend why things like that would ever happen. To anyone. Because it's just not fair. For anyone. I have experienced a good amount of these things with my family, but the beautiful part is exactly that. These experiences have all been with my family. I feel so incredibly blessed for the family I've been given. They are the most loving, caring, kind, supportive, strong people I have ever known, and everything that happens to us, happens to all of us. Together. I'm so thankful for them every single gosh darn day.

3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful post! I myself feel the same way about my family!

    -Jacqui, burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly obsessed with your blog. This is the second time I am reading this post and I love all of these photos. Your life looks like an adventure!
    xoxo Debby

    www.debbyboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!