2.10.2013

floral everything

Lately I've had flowers on the brain. They're some of nature's most gorgeous creations and they represent undeniably positive ideas like life, beauty, and optimism. Yesterday I went on a little Saturday shopping trip with my friends and ended up acquiring more floral items than not. A little floral tea length tank dress, some vintage drinking classes with floral detail, a flower-shaped ceramic bowl, and a pretty bunch of flowers to split up between my apartment and my desk at work. Material things are not what the world's about, but sometimes (a lot of times) it feels nice to bring some fun new items into your life.

7 comments :

  1. So dreamy!
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! these photos came out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog via the STA World Traveler videos. Must have been so amazing! I'm interested in doing something similar and would love to hear about your experiences. How can I reach you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carlo! Email me! BrigetteAMuller@gmail.com :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Sent you an email :D

      Delete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!