12.05.2012

the dreamiest place on earth

















 
Terrain. Holy cow, Terrain. For those of you who've never heard of it, Terrain is a home and garden brand that sells anywhere from birch logs to terrarium fixins to wire baskets to itty bitty jars of Hawaiian sea salt. This place is the absolute best. They have two locations: Glen Mills, PA and Westport, CT.

Ladies and gentlemen, when I walk into a Terrain, I am literally speechless. I am dumbfounded by all of the gorgously natural-looking EVERYTHING and the perfectly imperfect simplicity of it all. I want to live there. I want to live inside of Terrain.

They also have a gosh darn CAFE that serves only some of the best food you've ever tasted. I mean, the bread is baked in indiviual-sized teracotta pots and served with honey butter topped with sea salt. I mean.

The brand is part of URBN Inc., which is the company that just so happens to own Free People. That means.. PERKS, yo. A few days ago they offered a 3-course meal at an awesome place, so you KNOW my friends and I had to hit that ish up. We shopped around and had a delicious meal all-the-while enjoying some (BYO) wine. T'was a pretty splendid evening.

If you ever get the chance, go see Terrain. This photos don't even do it the slightest bit of justice.

6 comments :

  1. Hi again! I know I just commented on the FP blog but I found your personal blog on the FP blog and have totally been stalking you! Girl, you are so cute! Love your blog!

    And I've never been to Terrain, so thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love the perks of working for the URBN company...its great. They are so nice to their employees!

    Have a good day sweetie!

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet!! You NEED to visit Terrain. You just have to. <3

      Delete
  2. I want to live there too! Everything they do is perfect. I have a hard time leaving. Your pictures make me wish I was there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naomi is lookin like shes ready to guzzle that bottle of joose . get it gurl. Melissa.... i just dont know. Dyl.... classic dyl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shots are so artsy. Really enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!