11.27.2012

so smitten: ollie booboo



I am so smitten with this little one. I adopted this precious ball of fur almost 3 months ago, and have been experiencing non-stop heart melts ever since. He is so sweet. Look at that wittle face! I honestly can't deal with it sometimes. I literally pick him up four seconds after I put him down. He is too much. I don't even know what that phrase means, but he really is. He still keeps me up for hours at night and then wakes me up again at 5am, but I don't know what I would do without my little buddy.

I have a little something I need to confess to everyone. Now, as most of you probably know, his name is Oliver. Oliver Milton Homeboy to be exact. As a nickname, I call him Ollie. Naturally. He even has his own hashtag. #Olliegram. Are you with me so far? Okay. So to be cute, or whatever, I sometimes add Booboo in there. So he's Ollie Booboo. Okay, that makes sense. Sometimes I even drop his first name altogether and just call him Booboo. That's cool. But do you know what I've found myself doing lately? I've found myself shortenting Booboo. And to what? Boob. Sometimes I even pluralize it. Boobs. So I have this adorable cat, and here I am running around calling him Boobs. Hi Boobs! Is that weird? It's freaking weird. I'm cracking up right now thinking about it.

Oh well, he's the cutest Boob I've ever held. I mean, wait.

5 comments :

  1. I am so obsessed with Ollie!! He is the cutest little man, love seeing #olliegram adds!


    xx Cher


    mylifeinsound:
    ear & eye candy... great music, new music, epic music videos, gig photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call my cat Boops a lot. Her name i Mia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh@ mama b

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!