11.01.2012

round 3


 
A few weekends ago I went home to Long Island to go to Blue Point Brewery with a bunch of my friends -- a tradition that we've done every fall for the past three years. It started with just three of us, but this year we had such a big crew that we actually rented a van.. and a driver. It was a beautiful day out and we spent the entire time outside, laughing, chatting, and playing games, sipping on the most delicious craft beer in existence. I freaking love that place.

I spent the evening with my family, chilling, baking, braiding hair, and carving pumpkins. I tried to carve the Instagram logo into mine (I mean, why not). I totally would have shown it to you guys, but it didn't come out quite as I had planned. It actually looked horrible. My family is the bomb, though, and it was so good to get to hang out with them for a night. T'was another lovely weekend on Long Island. Wouldn't have traded it fer anything.

3 comments :

  1. Those are the weekends that are always the best! Going back home to enjoy the great company of friends and family. A brewery trip sounds like it was the perfect icing on top of the cake. I'll have to keep that in mind once I turn 21 in a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, always good to see people spending time with the family, you all are having good time out there. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!