11.13.2012

philly in nature

 
A few weeks ago I brought my Philly friends back home to Long Island with me for the weekend. We went to a Halloween house party at my friends' place -- I love house parties so darn much -- and then spent the next day hanging out in nature / eating bagels at the deli where I used to work. It was so awesome to show my friends an extra little piece of my life. They even said they now feel like they understand why I am the way I am, which melted my heart a little. I think it's also probably a lot easier for them to understand why I come to Long Island so often. Firstly because my family is so darn lovable, and secondly because the peaceful nature aspect is something that we just don't come across living in Philly. It was a lovely weekend. These girls are quite a riot. I love them to death.. and I have a feeling we'll be coming back very soon. :)

5 comments :

  1. It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a really fun weekend!

    I'm hoping to visit New York next year - and I really want to spend some time out on Long Island. It looks so peaceful and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that cute cardigan/sweater shirt..I love it!! Looks like you all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my favorite days ever! Loved seeing your home and I definitely want to go back soon. Your family and friends from home rule!

    PS- Let's go kayaking.

    xx Cher


    mylifeinsound:
    ear & eye candy... great music, new music, epic music videos, gig photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!