9.08.2012

a new friend







It's been a lazy, rainy Saturday over here and I've been enjoying every minute of it. That little creature you see up there is my new baby: Oliver Milton Homeboy Muller. I haven't told anyone about the "Milton" part, but it had to come out sooner of later. I went into the shelter near my house a few weeks ago and fell in love with this little guy. I've been in a couple times since then just to chill with him, and yesterday afternoon he became mine! I hope you guys like kitten pictures, because you'll be getting a lot of them in the future. 

I am so smitten with this little rascal. He's very playful and adventurous, as kittens are, but he is the most cuddly thing EVER. He slept by my side the entire night last night, purring nonstop. As I type this, he's sleeping sweetly in my lap. Every so often he'll wake up and I'll catch him looking up lovingly at me. It is the sweetest thing I've ever experienced.

Oh, and those veggie-burger-looking things up there: falafel. From a box. Delicious. With homemade yogurt cucumber sauce. Extra delicious. I hope you guys are having yourself a merry little weekend! I'll be here, hanging with my little guy until someone pries me away from him. 

4 comments :

  1. What a little cutie!
    And I am loving his name ten fold - the Milton makes it btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable...the first picture is my favorite of him!! btw, I love all of your little crochet things throughout your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your pretty little thoughts with the world!