1. I woke up thinking it was Friday. To my surprise, it totally wasn't.
2. I'm obsessed with crop tops these days.
3. In exactly 17 days, I will officially become a hustler. More on that later.
4. Sometimes I miss having my bellybutton pierced. Sometimes.
5. The day I smell that springtime scent wafting through my house will be a very happy day. It's coming. I can feel it.
6. I'm no longer washing my hair with Dr. Bronner's, but I can assure you it's much more natural than that ish I used to use.
7. I used to have this autographed picture of Melissa Joan Hart. I remember bringing it to school with me in first grade, and kissing it repeatedly while I sat at my desk. That might have been my very first attempt at "bragging."
8. I will forever be in an internal struggle about whether the comma goes inside the quotation marks, or out.
9. I want to actively start judging less. All-around. There's no need for it.
10. I hardly even eat tortilla chips anymore.
Photos by Jana.
So many of them. Either in the works or already occurred. 2013 was weird, man, but 2014 is even weirder. While last year was a year of questions, this one is certainly one of answers. I can't wait to see what happens next.
I promise I'll start posting pictures that haven't already been posted on that oooother blog I write for. :)
at 10:45 AM